Anxiety & Depression Research has proven that hypnotherapy can alter how your mind reacts to anxiety and depression specifically if you experience any of these issues:
- Emotional baggage from unresolved trauma in the past
- Panic attacks caused by stress, pressure and social anxiety
- Living under difficult circumstances like abusive relationships or caring for sick relatives
- Clearing emotional baggage from the past using traditional, calm and safe hypnotherapy
- Removing the physical sensations of anxiety through modern & rapid techniques
- Changing how you react to stressful situations and people in your life through retraining your mind to react much differently to incident
- Alladin, A. (1994). Cognitive hypnotherapy with depression. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 8(4), 275.
- Dwivedi, S. K., & Kotnala, A. (2014). Impact of hypnotherapy in mitigating the symptoms of depression. Indian Journal of Positive Psychology, 5(4), 456.
- Golden, W. L. (2012). Cognitive hypnotherapy for anxiety disorders. American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, 54(4), 263-274. 10.1080/00029157.2011.650333